Specialization course "Doing business in Central Africa and Sahel" (e-learning):
The main objective of the course "International trade and doing business in Central Africa and Sahel" is to provide an overview of the Central Africa
business opportunities in order ...
- To learn to do business in Central Africa (Angola, Burundi, Cameroon,
Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Congo, DR Congo,
- To know the business opportunities in the region
- To analyze Foreign trade (import export) and Foreign direct
investment (FDI) flows
- To understand the importance of CEN-SAD (Community of Sahel-Saharan
States) and ECCAS (Economic Community of Central African States).
- To know the Free trade agreements of the region.
Addressed to: the course "Doing business in Central Africa and Sahel" is intended for all those wishing to specialize in Central African and Sahelian markets.
Course "business in Central Africa and Sahel"
- Professors and Coach:
Request Information of the course doing business in Central Africa and Sahel.
Modules of the course "Doing business in Central Africa and Sahel"
Course learning materials
Afrique Centrale. The student has free access to the materials in these languages.
Duration: 5 weeks. Methodology: e-learning / Distance learning.