Version of the Doctorate / Master adapted to Bosnian and Herzegovinian students Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegovina. Recommendations for Bosnian and Herzegovinian students
- Doctorates in International Business (online)
- Professional Master's Program in International Business (MIB)
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The scholarship for Bosnian and Herzegovinian students and living in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo, Bihac, Mostar, Gorazde, Zenica, Tuzla, Brcko, Banja Luka, Prijedor, Brod) consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Summary of the adaptation (subjects) of the Master and Doctorate (e-learning) in International Business to Bosnian and Herzegovinian students.
Agreement Turkey Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Bosnia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) with the European Union and Turkey/Sporazumi o slobodnoj trgovini (FTA) BiH sa Evropskom unijom i Turske.
- CEFTA: Bosnia and the Central European Free Trade Agreement (Centralna sporazuma o slobodnoj trgovini)
- CEI: Bosnia and the Central European Initiative
- Bosnia and the Europe Union: EU Enlargement - Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- European Union and the Western Balkans
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Islamic Development Bank (Beneficiary Country)
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)/Organizacije islamske saradnje
- Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
- Regional Cooperation Council
- Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
❮ Samples ❯
EENI - European Students: