Bosnia and Herzegovina Master in International Business
EENI - Business School.
Version of the Master adapted for Bosnian and Herzegovinian students
Bosnia and Herzegovina: Sarajevo, Bihac, Mostar, Gorazde, Zenica, Tuzla, Brcko, Banja Luka, Prijedor, Brod…
Recommendations for “Bosnian and Herzegovinian students” of the Master in International Business (MIB) / Doctorate International Business (DIB).
EENI Scholarships Bosnia and Herzegovina. The scholarship for Bosnian and Herzegovinian students and living in Bosnia and Herzegovina consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Summary of the adaptation of the Master (MIB)/Doctorate (DIB) in International Business to Bosnian and Herzegovinian students.
Subjects for Bosnian and Herzegovinian students:
- Bosnia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) with the European Union and Turkey/Sporazumi o slobodnoj trgovini (FTA) BiH sa Evropskom unijom i Turske.
- CEFTA: Bosnia and the Central European Free Trade Agreement (Centralna sporazuma o slobodnoj trgovini)
- CEI: Bosnia and the Central European Initiative
- Bosnia and the Europe Union: EU Enlargement - Euro-Mediterranean Partnership
- European Union and the Western Balkans
- Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Islamic Development Bank (Beneficiary Country)
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)/Organizacije islamske saradnje
- Adriatic-Ionian Initiative
- Regional Cooperation Council
- Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
Agreement Turkey Bosnia-Herzegovina
EENI - European Students: