Bhutan Master in International Business Thimphu
EENI - Business School.
Bhutan “Adaptation for Bhutanese students” of the Master in International Business (Foreign trade, Marketing and Internationalisation).
EENI Scholarships Bhutan. The scholarship for Bhutanese students and living in Bhutan consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Summary of the adaptation of the:
- Master in International Business
for Bhutanese students
- Doctorate in International Business specialisation
Version of the Master adapted for Bhutanese students. Bhutan: Thimphu, Paro, Phuntsholing, Tongsa, Tashigang, Samdrup, Gasa Dzong, Jakar.
Subjects for Bhutanese students:
- Bhutan and the economic area of the Buddhist Civilisation and the Economic
area of the Hindu Civilisation
- Bhutanese Economy
- Foreign Trade of Bhutan
- Gross National Happiness
- SAARC: the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (Bhutan)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Bangladesh and India
- BIMSTEC: the Bay Bengal Initiative (Bhutan)
- ACU: the Asian Clearing Union (Bhutan)
- Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) (Bhutan)
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- Boao Forum for Asia
- AMED: the Bhutan-Middle East Dialogue
- Asian Development Bank
- Colombo Plan
EENI - Asian Students:
SAARC (Certificate of Origin)