Version of the Doctorate / Master adapted to Australian students
Australia. Recommendation for Australian students
- Professional Master's Program in International Business
- Masters: Asia and the
- Professional Doctorate in Business in Asia
Summary of the adaptation of the Master in International Business to Australian students.
- Australia and the Economic Area of Oceania of the Western Christian Civilisation
- Economy and the foreign trade of Australia
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Australia's Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- United States-Australia Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- ASEAN-Australia New
Zealand Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
- Australia-New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement (CER)
- Pacific Island Countries Trade Agreement (PICTA)
- Australia-Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Honduras.
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP)
- Asia-Europe Economic Meeting.
- Pacific Islands Forum (PIF)
- Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO)
- Indian-Ocean Rim Association (IORA)
- Pacific Economic Council (PEEC)
- Forum for Asia
- Economic and Social Commission for Asia (ESCAP)
- Forum East Asia-Australia (FEALAC)
- Australia-Europe Economic Meeting (ASEM)
- Colombo Plan
Australia is a member of the United Nations (UN), the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Commonwealth, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Economic Cooperation and Development, the South Asian Association for Regional
EENI Scholarships for Australia.
The scholarship for Australian students and living in Australia (Sydney,
Canberra, Darwin, Perth, Brisbane, Hobart, Melbourne, Adelaide) consists of a
reduction up to 10% of the total tuition fees.
❮ Samples ❯
Master in International Business (Adaptation) - Master Asian Students
EENI EENI EENI