Area of Knowledge: International Trade and Business in Asia (Doctorate, Master and Courses). China India.
Professional Doctorate in Business in DIB Asia (DIB)
Master in Business in Asia
- Professional Master's Program in International Business adapted for Asian Students
Related courses and masters:
Business in China
Other master related to Asia.
- Master in Business in Emerging Markets BRICS
- Master in Business in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Master in International Economic Relations and Regional Integration
Course learning materials in (or Asia Asie
Doing Business in Asia: a comparative table of subjects (learning units).
The main objective of the area “Doing Business in Asia” is to offer a global vision of
the Asian countries and the business opportunities in these countries.
- To learn about Asian markets: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan
- To know the business opportunities in Asia
- To understand the various regional economic agreements and organisations and their relevance to both regional and world trade (the ASEAN, the Bay of Bengal Initiative...)
- To analyse the foreign trade (imports and exports) and foreign direct investment flows in Asia.
- To know the Free Trade Agreements in Asia.
EENI - Asian Students:
International Trade and Business in Asia. Main subjects:
Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Doing Business in China: Introduction to China, Chinese economy, transport and logistics, customs, Invest in China, Shanghai Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Greater Pearl River Delta, Hong Kong
- Japan South Korea North Korea Taiwan
- Doing Business in India: Economy of India, States of India, Invest in India, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, India's Free Trade Agreements
- Bangladesh Sri Lanka
Economic Cooperation Organisation Iran Pakistan
Oceania and Pacific Islands
Australia New Zealand Papua New Guinea
Asia: Institutions and Agreements
Asian Development Bank, the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), Asia-Pacific Trade Agreement
Religions of Asia.
- Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Zoroastrian, Jainism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity.
- Islam in Asia (India, ASEAN)
❮ Samples of Doing Business in Asia ❯