Summary of the adaptation (subjects) of the Master and Doctorate
(e-learning) in International Business to
the CARICOM students: Bahamas, Trinidad, Jamaica...
Recommendations for the CARICOM students (The
Bahamas, Belize, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Suriname,
Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent and the
Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis)
EENI (School of International Business) Scholarships
for the CARICOM.
- Master in Business in
- Professional Doctorate in Business in
- Master in International
The scholarship for CARICOM students and living in the region consists of a
reduction up to 35% of the total tuition fees.
Summary of the adaptation (subjects) of the Doctorate
and the Master in International Business to the CARICOM students:
- Introduction to the Caribbean
economic area of the Western Christian Civilisation
- slave trade and the Abolition of slavery
- Toussaint Louverture, Marcus Garvey and Victor Schoelcher
- African Diaspora
- Association of Caribbean States (ACS)
- Caribbean Community (CARICOM)
- Caribbean Basin Initiative (CBI)-United States
- The United States-Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act (CBTPA)
- Colombia-CARICOM (FTA)
- CARICOM-Costa Rica (FTA)
- CARICOM-Dominican Republic (FTA)
- Economic Partnership Agreement CARIFORUM-European Union
- Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas (ALBA)
- Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLAC)
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA)
- Organisation of American States (OAS)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Antigua and Barbuda: Saint John's, Great Bird, Green, Guinea, Long, Maiden and York Islands
- Bahamian students.
Bahamas: Nassau, New Providence, Grand Bahama, Abaco islands
- Barbadian students.
Barbados: Bridgetown, Holetown, Speightstown, Bathsheba, the Crane
- Dominican students. Dominica
- Grenadian students.
Grenada: St. George's, Gouyave, Grenville, Sauteurs, Hillsborough, Ronde Island
- Jamaican students.
Jamaica: Kingston, Mandeville, Port Kaiser, Esquivel, Portmore, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios
- Saint Lucian students.
Saint Lucia - Castries
- Vincentian students.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Kingstown, Georgetown, Port Elizabeth, Chateaubelair, Barrouallie
- Kittitian students.
Saint Kitts and Nevis: Basseterre
- Trinidadian students.
Trinidad and Tobago: Port of Spain, San Fernando, Chaguanas, Arima, Marabella
❮ Samples ❯
EENI - American Students:
Master in International Business (Adaptation).
EENI EENI EENI