Doing Business in Andhra Pradesh
EENI - Business School.
Subject (Course): International Trade and Business in Andhra Pradesh (India).
- Introduction to the State of Andhra Pradesh (India):
- The Economy of Andhra Pradesh: the hub of the industrial activity in South India.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Andhra Pradesh
- Business Opportunities in Andhra Pradesh:
- Information Technology (IT).
- Doing Business in Hyderabad.
- Port of Visakhapatnam.
- Case Study:
- Bharat Biotech.
- Heritage Foods.
- Sanghi Group.
- Mahindra Satyam.
Sample of the subject - Doing Business in Andhra Pradesh:
Subject Description (Doing Business in Andhra Pradesh):
- The State of Andhra Pradesh (economic
area of the Hindu Civilisation) is advantageously situated in India.
- Andhra Pradesh has the second biggest coastal line in India with an area of 970 kilometres.
- Andhra Pradesh is the third largest state in India (276,754 square kilometres)
- The total population: 76 millions of people.
- The capital of Andhra Pradesh is Hyderabad.
- Andhra Pradesh is more and more being recognised, as the
hub of the industrial activity in South India
- Andhra Pradesh ranks among the fastest growing state in India (8.35% annual
- Andhra Pradesh has a vast pool of scientific and technical human resources (75% of engineering graduates in India comes from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala). 23% of the software professionals in the United States are from Andhra Pradesh.
- Port of Visakhapatnam is the gateway to the East Coast of India.
The Port of Visakhapatnam performs a crucial function as the middle point international distribution for the Indian market.
- Andhra Pradesh is the home to several leading industrial and information
Andhra Pradesh occupies a pride of place in India in the Information Technology and information
technology enabled services.
Strategic sectors for investing in Andhra Pradesh.
- Andhra Pradesh is leading state in several agro-based industries (Sugar, edible oil, and seafood).
- Andhra Pradesh ranks among the largest producers of food grains, fruits, vegetables, cotton, maize, dairy, and poultry products in India.
- Andhra Pradesh is the home to many manufacturing and service industries: Information Technology, Bulk drugs and pharmaceuticals, Agro-processing, Mineral
based industries, Engineering, textiles, leather products, Gems, and jewellery.
- Andhra Pradesh emerges as the back office of the world, placing as a preferred
investment destination for the global ICT Community from Business Process Outsourcing to KPO, Technology to Research and development, Design, Telecom, Animation to Gaming.
- Some reputed corporate have made Andhra Pradesh
their home especially Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Dell, GE, HSBC, Bank of America, Deloitte, Motorola, Nokia, Convergys, Google, Amazon, HCL, Satyam.
- The Automotive sector has a strong presence in Andhra Pradesh owing to a broad base of automotive component producers and a large pool of trained and skilled human resources.
- Andhra Pradesh has a dominant position in the bulk drugs and pharmaceutical sector; Hyderabad accounts for 33% of the total bulk
drug production in India.
- Andhra Pradesh accounts for 23% of the Indian tourist arrivals in India and 2.7% of international tourists visiting Andhra Pradesh.
- Agriculture sector contributes 19% to the gross domestic product of Andhra Pradesh, providing employment to 65% of Andhra Pradesh population.
Andhra Pradesh is gifted with a bounty of natural resources.
- Hyderabad, the capital of Andhra Pradesh, is centrally situated and exudes an enormous potential to be transformed into a transit hub of South Asia: easy access to the most economically developed countries like Japan, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, New Zealand, and Australia.
मास्टर विदेश पार
New Delhi - Bangalore - Mumbai - Gujarat - Haryana