Area of Knowledge: International Trade and Business in Africa (Courses, Master, Doctorate)
Master's Program African Business 120
Video - Master in Business in Africa e-learning EENI - Professor Paterson Ngatchou
Doctorate in Business in Africa
Economic Area of the African
- Leadership of Africa in the History of Humanity
- Common African Origin of Humanity
Courses related to Africa (e-learning).
Other Master related to Africa.
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- Master in Business in Muslims countries
The main objective of the area “Doing Business in Africa” is to offer a global vision of Africa and the business opportunities in the African countries.
- To learn about African markets: Nigeria, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, Sudan
- To know the business opportunities in Africa
- To understand the various regional economic agreements and organisations and their relevance to both regional and world trade (the Southern Africa
development community, the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa, the Economic Community of West African States...)
- To analyse the foreign trade and foreign direct investment flows in Africa.
- To know the Free Trade Agreements in Africa.
Course learning materials in
Business in Africa: a comparative table of subjects (learning units).
The first edition of the Master in International Business University Ouaga II (Burkina Faso) and EENI (School of International Business)
EENI - African Students:
EENI Professors in Africa: Dr Geneviève Barro, Dr Albert Bialufu, Dr Ousséni SO, Dr Fernandinho Domingos, Dr Aliou Niang, Thierry Somda, Paterson Ngatchou, Adérito Fernandes, Prospero Kemayou
Ouandaogo Abdoul Karim (Student of the Master University of Ouagadougou & EENI) winner of one WAEMU regional award.
Alhaji Aliko Dangote (The richest men in Africa):
International Trade and Business in Africa. Main
modules and subjects:
African Development Bank Economic Commission for Africa African Union Cotonou
Agreement AGOA Africa-China Africa-India Regional Integration in Africa
Infrastructures and telecommunications. African
Africa: the Next Emerging
East African Community, Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa, Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Egypt, Djibouti
development community, South
Economic Community of West African States, West African Economic and Monetary Union, Nigeria, Senegal
Central Africa - Sahel.
States, Economic Community of Central African States, Gabon, Cameroon.
Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia
Tarek Talaat Moustafa, Hassan Abdalla, Mohamed Mansour, Mohamed Ibrahim, Osama Abdul Latif, Hussein Ali Al-Amoudi, Naushad Merali, Mohamed Ali Harrath, Othman Benjelloun, Alhaji Aliko Dangote...
The African Businesswoman.
Transport and Logistics in Africa.
- Trans-African Highways Networks
- Maritime Transport in Africa
African Civilisation. African historian
African languages: English, Swahili, Arabic, French, Portuguese...
Religions of Africa:
- Islam in Africa
- Christianity: Catholicism in Africa
❮ Samples of Business in Africa ❯
Africa EXPORT Project - EENI Scholarships