The main objective of the area "Doing business in Africa" is to offer a global vision of Africa and the business opportunities in African countries.
- To learn about African markets: Nigeria, South Africa, Morocco, Egypt, Sudan ...
- To know the business opportunities in Africa
- To understand the various regional economic agreements and organizations
and their relevance to both regional and world trade (SADC, COMESA, ECOWAS, ...)
- To analyze the foreign trade and Foreign direct investment flows in Africa.
- To know the Free trade agreements in Africa.
Master business in Africa
Business in Africa: comparative table of learning units.
Related courses and masters:
Course learning materials: Afrique