Sub-subject: APEC's Free Trade Agreements (FTA) - Asia-Pacific Region. Syllabus:
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA) and Regional Trade Agreements (RTA) in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Convergences and Divergences in Trade Agreements.
- Market Access dispositions in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- The State of Integration in the Asia-Pacific Region: Tariff Liberalisation.
- Rules of Origin. Customs Procedures.
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures.
- Technical Barriers to Trade.
- International Trade in Services.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the APEC markets
- Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific (FTAAP)
Sample of the Sub-subject: APEC's Free Trade Agreement:
Sub-Subject Description: Asia-Pacific Region (APEC) Free Trade Agreements (FTA).
The APEC identifies the critical function that Regional Trade Agreements and Free Trade Agreements can
perform in regional trade liberalisation in the Asia-Pacific Region region.
The APEC was followed by the foundation of the ASEa Free Trade Agreement
in 1992. However, many Asian economies (Singapore, South Korea, Japan, and the People's Republic of China) also have launched to pursue Trade Agreements. Singapore is has finished thirteen Free Trade Agreements.
There also have been multilateral Free Trade Agreements (FTA) initiatives in the Asia-Pacific region.
China has entered into a
Free Trade Agreements (FTA) with the ASEAN, and the chapter on foreign trade in products of the ASEAN-Korea entered into force in 2007.
The Agreement between Japan and ASEAN was signed in 2008.
initiatives include a proposal for an ASEAN-India economic partnership and a recent decision to convert the long-standing
bilateral trade cooperation between ASEAN-Australia and New Zealand into a
Free Trade Agreements.
Mains Free Trade Agreements:
1- Australia-New Zealand
3- Australia-Papua New Guinea
5- North American Free Trade Agreement
6- Canada-Chile Agreement
8- Singapore-New Zealand
12- Australia-United States
14- Chile-United States
15- United States-Singapore Agreement
16- South Korea-Chile Agreement
17- China-Hong Kong, China
23- New Zealand-Thailand
24- United States-Peru
26- Japan-the Philippines
30- Korea-United States
❮ Samples of the sub-subject - APEC's Free Trade Agreements ❯
Other Free Trade Agreements: Singapore-Jordan, Singapore-Panama